- Inadequate agricultural growth leads to poverty and food Insecurity especially in the rural areas where livelihood depends on agriculture.
- Currently, Agriculture which sustains majority of the country’s population is grossly underfinanced.
- Illiteracy, poor Agricultural related – infrastructure like roads, distance barrier have made it impossible for Agricultural financing to reach rural areas.
- Problems of the limited and non-transparent system of Microcredit / Subsidies, as well as control problems after the allocation of funds.
- Individual farms often do not have effective and adequate access to subsidy programs and donations from governments, ministries and international organizations.
- An integrated Agricultural platform that covers all areas of the agricultural process will ensure adequate growth.
- Agrolife provides data for proper planning, implementation of evaluation of agricultural schemes for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Using the AgroLIFE mobile application, farmers can sell their products directly without having to face the problems associated with transportation and logistics.
- AgroLIFE enables efficient data management for lands owned by government and public individuals.
- AgroLIFE ensures proper planning and management across the entire agricultural vale chain thereby increasing output while reducing operating costs.
- AgroLIFE has the functionality to predict weather outcomes, prevent and contain disease outbreaks.
- AgroLIFE provides a flexible GIS platform that monitors all government control parameters in agricultural production processes specially designed for Agricultural Services.